Welcome friends, rivals, and family. This blog chronicles the life, times and adventures of Kid Fury.
As many of you are aware, my father is currently in the final stages of his life. He's been battling a degenerative brain disorder for several years and it has finally come to claim him. He is resting comfortably at a hospice facility in Phoenix now as we await the inevitable.
In the future, I'll be using this blog as a way to communicate with everyone so spread the word. I can only promise that it will be every bit as entertaining as my email correspondence, just on a wider scale.
Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you all here.
Dave
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We're thinking of you guys. Hi to Monica an the kiddies. Tell them I still owe them another pendulum swing (not Monica...I don't owe her one of those).
You know I feel your sorrow my friend. However, this is MUCH. WTF? You have seriously gone over the top on the conceited scale here my friend. A blog? A freaking blog about you? Slit my wrists please. Unsubscribe. More pictures of Monica would be nice though. OUT.
What a stupid fucker Holtburg is. The primary purpose of the blog is to distribute the fucking Reports. After struggling with a Report for a three day jag with all of four guys for just over 5 months I thought you would sympathize.
Outstanding this is. Go to profile and note that Fury's interest is "Being the Captain of Team Hated". Awesome (and a guffaw)!!
Man you amazed me this past month. You Monica and the kids were the most important people in the world to UB; he wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else in the world in his last days.
Hope you're enjoying your much deserved R&R with the brothers and others.
Post a Comment